Note: Please read the below terms and conditions (“terms”) carefully before accessing this web site. By accessing this web site and any of its pages, you agree and accept to these terms.
1. Use of Site: Unless otherwise specified, Kam Hing International Holdings Limited (Kam Hing) Web Sites are for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from Kam Hing’s Web Sites. Kam Hing authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Web Site only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
2. User Submissions: Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under the Kam Hing Online Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary (“Communications”). Kam Hing will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. Kam Hing and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
3. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: As a condition of your use of the this Web Site, you warrant to Kam Hing that you will not use the Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Web Site.
4. Disclaimer. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Kam Hing further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this Site. Kam Hing may make changes to the materials at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. Kam Hing has already secured the accuracy of the materials, but they may be out of date, and Kam Hing makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are intended for use only in Hong Kong and may not be used or relied upon in any other country. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL KAM HING, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Termination/Access Restriction. Kam Hing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Kam Hing Web Sites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
8. General. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, PRC. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, PRC, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Kam Hing Web Sites. Use of the Kam Hing Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Kam Hing as a result of this agreement or use of the Kam Hing Web Site. Kam Hing’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Kam Hing right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Kam Hing with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Kam Hing with respect to the Kam Hing Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Kam Hing with respect to the Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to he same condition as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
9. Copyright and Trademark Notices: All contents of the Melaleuca Web Sites are: Copyright © 2005 Kam Hing International Holdings Limited. All Rights Reserved.
10. TRADEMARKS. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Last Modified in March 2005